Magdalena: It’s been a long year, but it went by so quickly that it doesn’t seem that long ago we were creating last year’s list of what we’re thankful for. This year I found myself feeling a little spoiled…
1. That I got through Sandy unscathed and with power intact.
2. For the beautiful kitchen the renovation gods blessed me with.
3. On a more serious note – that we can still have faith in everyone getting off their bum’s and going to vote.
Agatha: 2012 has been great and I feel so grateful to be so darn happy. I can’t be more verbose about it. I’m too full from turkey and pumpkin cheesecake.
1. That I have a new job that I like, with normal hours, and that so many other things in my life have improved because of it.
2. To have such a super cool family.
3. For good food and drink.
Happy Thanksgiving to all our hosts and hostesses! On Monday Xmas hosting season starts…