Welcome to the most delayed post vaca post ever. That’s because coming back to real life puts the cray into crazy. But our time spent in Cape Cod was gloriously relaxing and everything we hoped it would be. Life is remarkably less stressful when your primary daily undertakings are making coffee, playing tennis and putting on a bathing suit. Oh and thinking of whether or not you want a scoop vanilla gelato in your iced coffee. Details.
What we learned during this trip:
1. Retirement doesn’t seem like that bad of an idea. In fact, we would be really good at it.
2. Gelato should follow every meal.
3. Freshly made burrata should come before every meal.
4. Wine is really meant to be consumed starting at 2 pm. Maybe 1.
5. iPads should be easier to read when you have to have sunglasses on.
6. We really need to get UV blocking t-shirts to wear while out in the ocean or walking on the beach.
Less is more – life is substantially easier when it consists of only 4 outfits: tennis gear, beach gear, post-beach loungewear, and pajamas. And one feels so much healthier when they’re not rushing through their breakfast, taking their time throughout the day, having a chance to exercise everyday. Some people just call that life. Bitches. Why couldn’t we spend our lives just focusing on being healthy? Jealousy.
Enjoy all the pics from our trip… check Magdalena’s Instagram…